2011年11月13日星期日

Rick Perry's Republican debate 'oops' moment mocked again in latest 'Saturday Night Live' skit

The only way Rick Perry could shove his foot further into his mouth would be with a little help from the cast of "Saturday Night Live."

This past Saturday, the GOP presidential hopeful was reminded once more of his on-air snafu with a cold open completely dedicated to reinacting the awkward moment.

In the nearly 6-minute clip,Belstaff jacken Bill Hader plays the much-mocked Perry, initially earnest about a second go at the debates.

"I know I had some trouble in past debates but tonight I'm feeling good," he tells the hosts of the mock debate.Canada jakker "I think I'm really gonna nail it. Texas high-five!"

As the debate begins to unfold, however,Goose jakker Hader's Perry is stuck in the same conundrum of not remembering the third agency he'd eliminate to help boost the economy.

"Oops," he grins and shrugs.

When the host presses him further to answer the question, "Perry" begins to fret.

"Why is this so hard?" he asks aloud. "It's up there somewhere,Canada goose I can feel it dancing around."

Later on in the skit, Perry removes his jacket to reveal a sleeveless dickey shirt as Kenan Thompson as Herman Cain offers up his own dalliances to distract the audience.

"Hey, leave him alone! I'll tell you about the women..." he offers.

And the defensive stance is mutual.

Late last week, Perry himself appeared on "The Late Show with David Letterman" to poke fun at his ridiculous brain fart.

Among the "Top Ten" reasons why Perry spaced out on his answer: "I wanted to help take the heat off my buddy Herman Cain."

没有评论:

发表评论